E.C. Murray launched her mystery, An Unfamiliar Guest, to a standing room only crowd at the Fox Island, WA Historical Museum just before COVID made its rounds. A year and a half later, she was scheduled the following in person evernts:
- Indianola Days, signing books, July 24, 2021
- Fox Island Fair, August 14, 2021
- Invitation Bookstore, Olympic Drive, Gig Harbor, September 18, 2021
- Fox Island Museum with authors DL Fowler and Robert Ingram, September 25, 2021
In March, 2019, E.C. Murray toured the southeast (Tennessee, Alabama, and Georgia) for signings and presentations. To book an event, please contact publicist Carol Wissmann, email@example.com. In the past, her events included:
- Barnes and Noble: Round Rock, Texas.; Waco, Tex.; Dallas,Tex.
Seattle, Wa., Bellevue, Wa., Federal Way, Wa., Alderwood, Wa., Silverdale, Wa.; Lakewood, Wa.; Olympia, Wa.; Tukwila, Wa.
- Other Bookstores in Washington state: University of Washington, Tacoma; Mostly Books, Gig Harbor; Darvill’s Book Store; Eagle Harbor Book Co., Bainbridge Island; Griffin Bay Bookstore, Friday Harbor; King’s Books, Tacoma; University of Washington Bookstore; A Book for All Seasons; Leavenworth; Island Books, Mercer Island; Inklings Bookshop, Yakima; University of Washington, Seattle
- University of Oregon Bookstore, Eugene
Presentations and signings:
- Kiwanis, Wa: Gig Harbor, Tacoma, Port Orchard, West Seattle, Lakewood
- The University of Washington School of Professional Education, Literary fiction;
- “Write on the Harbor,” Gig Harbor, Dialogue and memoir writing;
- “Write on the Sound,” Edmonds, Memoir Do’s and Don’t’s
- Bainbridge Island “BARN” memoir writers panel
- American Pen Women, “On writing”
- New neighbors, Fox Island, “Connection and Community
- Rotary Club, Holyoke, Massachusetts
- American Pen Women, Gig Harbor
- Fox Island Writers Celebration, panel moderator with Jim Lynch, Elizabeth Wales, Theo Nestor, Fox Island, Wa.
- Northfield Mt. Hermon school, Northfield, Massachusetts
Edwards Public Library, Easthampton, Ma.
Kitsap Regional Library, Poulsbo, Wa.
Leavenworth Public Library, Leavenworth, Wa.
Pierce County Library: Gig Harbor, Puyallup, Bonney Lake, Wa.
Kitsap Library, Poulsbo
Holyoke Library, Holyoke, Mass.
KSER, 90.7 Interviewed by Ed Bremer
Anthology: We Came to Say
Magazines and Periodicals:
Wilderness Literary magazine (Pushcart nomination)
The Paralympic Games, Vancouver 2012 Strokes and Spokes
Be a Tourist in Tacoma – Seattle’s Child
Paralympics 2010 – Stroke and Spokes
Lady Gaga’s Bus Tour; Bus Reduction – Tacoma Volcano
When Mom is Puking – Hybrid Mom
Be a Tourist in Gig Harbor – Seattle’s Child
Transit Cuts for People with Disabilities- Tacoma Volcano
Paralympics Vancouver – ABILITY magazine
Founder and Publisher of The Writers Connection www.writersconnection.org – Interviews of Eric Larson, Elizabeth George, Debbie Macomber, Jim Lynch, Garth Stein and more by founder and publisher EC Murray